Saturday, September 6, 2008

At Your Request


This is for Chelle, who requested to see the butterfly card better. I'm curious as to who you are. We call my sister Chele and at first I thought it was her, but your post was way too nice sounding to be her. LOL

I used a piece of Soft Sky card stock behind the butterfly. I made the scallop edge piece with my scallop edged punch. Want to know how to do that? Book a workshop and I'll show you at your party. *wink* Again these cards are just made with scraps laying on my workspace that I made into cards.

Have a great day!
Renee

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Me again!

Thanks for the pic! I do love those cards - even I (new demo) could make 'em. :D

As for who I am? A gal from Atlantic Canada who likes to stamp :) You can check out my blog here

Thanks again!

Anonymous said...

I think you have been making some great cards, my to favs Mr.owl and the 5 petal punch flower. They are awesome. I hope to see you tommorrow at debbies but I as of now don't have a babysitter. Have a great day! momma25badboys

Anonymous said...

Love the cards. I think those colors are great together. I can't wait to place an order.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails