Thursday, September 4, 2008

Whoo Is It?


It's cute Mr. Owl. This idea came from our latest demo SU newsletter and I just knew I had to make one. Isn't he cute? After I made him I wasn't too sure what to do with him so I sat down and started messing around with some of the scraps on my workspace. I've been trying to clean my office for 2 weeks now and I just haven't been making any headway. I'd rather stamp than clean, so I thought maybe it would help to clean up some of the mess by putting it to good use. I used all SU punches to make him.
Punches: Round Tab, Scallop Circle, Boho Blossoms, 5 petal flower, 3/4" circle, 1/4" circle, 1/8" circle, Photo Corner
Paper: Choc Chip, Haiku DSP, Tangerine Tango Textured, Creamy Carmel, Pumpkin Pie, So Saffron, Whisper White, Basic Black
Ink: Whisper White Craft Ink
Accessories: Pewter Lg. Eyelet, Pumpkin Pie Grosgrain, Mat Pack
Ok, back to cleaning. I've got another punch idea for you maybe later or at least by tomorrow.
Renee

4 comments:

Carin said...

He is so adoreable... oh that reminds me... How many licks does it take to get to the center of a tootsie pop?

Anonymous said...

He is too cute. I just love ideas using the punchs. Can't wait to see what else you come up with.

ruth said...

Soooooooooo cute! It'd be so much fun to make one myself.....like, perhaps, oh let me throw a date out there.......maybe on Sept. 27??? :)

Looking forward to seeing you again!

Anonymous said...

Cute Cute! How was convention? Notice the time on here, we're leaving for a wedding up North in just a few minutes. How was convention? Sooner or later we will catch up. Have a good weekend.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails