Monday, January 19, 2009

A Bible Verse Challenge

Last year I followed a Bible verse challenge over on SCS. I didn't find this until mid year so I didn't actually join in and post any creations. My OCD just doesn't allow me to do things like that since I'm an all or nothing type person. *grin* So I decided that come the new year I would join in. The time for posting is the 9th of the month or whenever you want to join in. Even though the 9th of the month is past my OCD allowed me to create and post it as long as it was in the month. *grin* I know there are some of you out there just like me, but you are afraid to admit it. Come on now, you know you are.
Anyway, here is the front of my journal and in my post tomorrow you will see my actual January posting and the reason that really made me take the plunge and get started on this challenge. All supplies used are SU! of course. The book is the On Board 5" x 5" Art Journal and it's available on page 183 of the New Spring/Summer Idea Book & Catalog which debuted today. Didn't get yours yet? Contact me to purchase or even better, get one free by hosting a Stampin'Up! party.
Check back tomorrow for the January verse I chose.
Blessings,
Renee

1 comment:

Carin said...

love that little journal... can't wait until tomorrow's post... keep us on the "corner" of our seats! love ya!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails