Wednesday, January 21, 2009

A Notebook Tutorial

You asked for it so here it is.............the notebook tutorial.


You'll need a small journal type notebook and a piece of DSP that measures 6 3/4" x 4 1/2". Well that was my measurements. You'll have to measure yours to be sure. I bought my notebooks at the $ store, but you can find them lots of places.


Apply Tombow Multi Purpose Adhesive (page 191, price #3.95) to the front cover.



Apply your paper making sure to line it up correctly on the edge.



Apply glue on the other side and then bring your paper over and glue in place. At this point you can trim if any of your measurements are off. Sometimes these notebooks can vary is sizes. Then decorate as desired.

I used an oval Vanilla Hodgepodge Hardware piece on this one. (page 175) In the center of the flower I used a Filigree Designer Brad (page 175) and a Felt Fusion Flower (page 177)

Want to know about how the flower was made? Book a Sale-a-bration workshop and I'll show you and your guests how to make one. SAB is February and March this year and it's a great time to host a workshop. Don't know what SAB is? Contact me for all the details.

Wow! Two Tutorials in one week. I know they aren't anything real special compared to a lot of them out there, but if you enjoyed them and would like to see more, please leave me a comment and let me know how you liked them.

Blessings,
Renee

1 comment:

lynns said...

loved the tutorials-you are a good teacher.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails