Friday, May 29, 2009

One Proud Mom

Last night was Senior Awards Night at Laker High School so you know I have to share something about that. Thanks for letting me have my proud moment here. I promise I'll get to some stamping too.

Brooke received a $4800 career scholarship to Baker College where she will be attending and majoring in graphic arts. She also received a $500 scholarship from the American Red Cross for her work in the blood drives held twice a year at Lakers. We are so proud of her and the fine young woman she's become. Yeah high school is over for the Ondrajka family! Now we'll have 2 in college. I just don't seem old enough for that, but that's ok, Frank is. *grin*



Who can tell me what is wrong with this picture? This is what the cleaning company brought me back yesterday with some of our "rush" stuff. Now what in the world am I suppose to do with this? They said the actual cutter is down at another location and they are still trying to clean it and make it look like new. They have cleaned these, but are not able to do anymore because of the rubber part on the handle. Well let me tell you the rubber on this handle still smells like smoke so I really don't care if they can get the other part cleaned. Every time I'd use it, then my hand would smell like smoke because heat (yes even from your body) will intensify the smoke smell. These people just don't get it. Ok, that's all for my little rant. There's lots more, but I want you to still stick around. LOL


This lovely card was sent to me by Nancy Horn along with some other stamping goodies. Thanks so much Nancy. It was so very kind of you and I so very much appreciate your thoughtfulness.
Have a great weekend!
Hugs and Blessings,
Renee

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails