Tuesday, October 13, 2009

I'm So Happy!

As you know I haven't been able to post for quite some time and I've been extremely frustrated with the fact. I also had some things to send to my insurance adjuster on our fire loss and wasn't able to send those either so today I came to my sister's and tried doing my stuff with my laptop and her Internet connection. Praise God! I was able to do both. So it's not my computer, but it is my mom's Internet connection. Sorry mom, we'll get it fixed asap, I promise.
So thank you one and all for your patience and understanding. And just to show you I really appreciate it here is a thank you card I've been wanting to show you.
Love the Crush Curry color and the new Autumn stamp set. Fall is my favorite time of the year and I can't wait to move back into our house in the next couple of weeks and put my fall stuff out. So until my next post................................
Happy Stamping!
Renee

1 comment:

ruth said...

Gorgeous card! So happy things are moving along and you are almost ready to move in. Yay!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails