Sunday, October 11, 2009

Still Having Problems

Hi friends, just wanted to let you know I'm still having problems uploading anything to blogger. I've got things to show you, but can't get them uploaded. If anyone has any suggestions besides deleting cookies please let me know. I'm about at my wits end. And as some of you know I don't have a lot of wits to begin with. LOL I'm thinking this has something to do with my mom's internet connection because I'm not only having trouble on my laptop, but her desktop computer as well, but I just can't get it to work no matter what I try. Thanks for your patience and understanding. We should be moving back home in a week or two. Yeah! I'm so ready to be home. It's been almost 6 months and I thought I wouldn't make it the 3 months which was the original move back in date. The Lord has given me greater strength than I thought possible the last 6 months and I know He's used you my friends as well with your prayers and support of me and my family. Thank you so much.

Hugs to you all,
Renee

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails