Thursday, December 3, 2009

As Requested............

I've had several of you want to know where I found the pattern and I traced back through my cyber steps and here is the link to the Gift Card Stocking. If you make one I'd love to see what you come up with. Leave me a comment and a link to your post.
Here are a couple of views of the Thoughts and Prayers Decor Element that I put up in our living room. Well actually me, my 2 girls and my sister. Can't have too many opinions now can we? *grin* Sorry about the lighting being so bad. It's a very dreay day here in mid-Michigan.
Blessings,
Renee

2 comments:

Ira said...

Oh wow, you did a great job with your wall! I just love this, I too have texts all over my house (well, just a few walls :-)
Bye and greetz from Holland, Ira

Kim said...

Love what you did to your wall!

I can't wait to get a house and try something like that.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails