Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Catching Up!

It's been several busy days this past week and I'm sorry for my sporadic posts. My sister and her friend are now officially open for business again in their new salon and day spa location at 367 N. Elkton Road, Elkton, Michigan (989) 453-3731. Change can be hard, but this will be so good for Trish and her 3 sweet and adorable 2 year olds. It will be great to have mommy right close by. I’m so happy for Trish and Michele both. Now I’m looking forward to my day at the spa. I’m thinking the full works are in order after all the painting, hauling, moving or at least that is what my body is saying.  *grin* Really I enjoy doing things for others and would have done it regardless. Best Wishes Trish and Chele in your new salon.


After typing the above I couldn’t help but post a pic of the three cuties. They are such a joy and I was so tickled today when Michele told me the minute she walked into their house this morning, the first thing Sadie (pictured on the bottom) wanted to know was where was Nana (those are long a’s, not as in Nana Grandma) I’m not old enough for that. *wink* I just love ‘em to pieces.

Then on top of all this I had an order for some last minute wedding favors that had to be ready to fly to Hawaii today. Yes that’s right, I’m a world stamper. LOL I was happy with how they turned out, but I’m thinking they will be using linen napkins instead of paper towels. LOL  All supplies are Stampin'Up! and most are available right now in the Occasions Mini Catalog which you can view by clicking on the catalog on the right-hand side of this blog and it will take you to my SU website.

See ya tomorrow!
Renee

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails