Saturday, March 12, 2011

A Baby Card

What is up with blogger? The way I upload has changed and I don't think I like it. Anyone who uses blogger know? Those that don't have no idea what I'm talking about because you really don't see anything different in my posts, but believe me I do.

Anyway onto why you are here. One of my sweet hostesses just had a baby girl so I was excited to make a baby girl card. I really don't get much chance to make baby cards these days. Don't know a lot of people having babies so it's fun when I get the chance to make a baby card.


I knew it had to have ruffles and it had to be pink. I used the sleeper from the Level 1 hostess set in the Occasions mini catalog and colored in with markers. The words are from the Teeny Tiny Wishes set. If you don't have that set your really should think about getting it. I find it so versatile and find myself reaching for it a lot.



Teeny Tiny Wishes 115370
Price: $36.95
Wait a minute, did you say 24 stamps in one set--and it's not an alphabet set? Wow! This set includes a greeting for almost every occasion. Don't just buy it, keep it handy, cause you're going to use it a lot!

Set Quantity: 24

You can order this set from my stampin' store anytime or contact me to place your order. As for the hostess set, you can earn it for free by hostessing a party with sales of $150 or even by placing a $150 customer order all by yourself. Book parties work as well.

Hope you are having a good weekend.
Blessings,
Renee

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails