Monday, March 14, 2011

With Sympathy

Last week a former high school classmate passed away from cancer.  Melody was a sweet Christian woman who dearly loved the Lord and in fact had served the last 2 years as a missionary in Vanuata.  I truly admired her an her husband to take on such an endeavor later in life.  Even the tough journey she took here on earth the last few months was one of encouragement to so many people.  She truly was a blessing right til the end. Until we meet again Mel.........  This is the card that I sent her family.

I may not have much time for uploading in the next few days.  My aunt is having surgery tomorrow so the next fews days may be busy for me.  Please keep her in your prayers if you will.  We are trusting the Lord that everything will go fine.  Thanks.

Blessings,
Renee

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails