Friday, August 12, 2011

Adorable Case and Open House Reminder

This card is a case of a card made by Tammy Olsen.  When I saw it I just knew I had to make one.  Isn't it adorable?  I love how the Cherry Cobble Seam Binding is woven through the scallop circle.  That scallop circle comes from the Perfect Pennants Big Shot die.    Such a simple card, but so eye catching and easy to duplicate.

Don't forget about my New Catalog Buy One/Get One Free Open House next week. 
Date: August 18
Time: 6-9 pm  Come anytime
How it works:  Buy stuff from my retired merchandise and then get that same amount to spend in the catalog on new merchandise.  Shipping and tax apply.  What a deal!  I only offer this once a year so don't miss out.
Please RSVP by Monday August 15 so I can plan for the make and takes.  Thanks!

Blessings,
Renee

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hmmmm that could be a free night for me. Put me down for a definite maybe :) Joni

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails