Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Gratitude, Day 2

As promised here is another card using the Day of Gratitude stamp set.  I'm sure you didn't think I would post again so soon now did ya? *wink*  Guess I haven't posted much cause I haven't really been in the mood.  You see I have something weighing heavy on my heart and even though I have no control over it, it does wear on me at times.  You see my mom has been sick and I've felt so helpless in helping her to get better.  It's hard because my mom and I are very close and it's hard to see someone you love going through such a trying time, but I am so grateful that I have my mom.  I know that thinking about the good things and being grateful is what's best for everyone.  My mom will get through this and come out stronger.

Let me take this time to say thanks to those who visit my blog and especially to those who leave comments.  You may not think it's much, but reading comments to my posts gives me such a shot in the arm.  Makes me really feel like I'm connecting with you all.  I know many of you read my blog and don't comment and I'm grateful for you too.  Thanks for stopping by.

Blessings
Renee

1 comment:

Wendy Zick said...

Beautiful cards Renee! Can't wait to stamp with you again.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails