Thursday, February 16, 2012

Blue Valentine

Happy Belated Valentine's Day!  I had wanted to get this posted on Tuesday, but my Tuesday didn't really go as planned.  I had running around to do for my aunt and uncle and well let's just say it was an exhausting day.  By the time I got home I had a couple things that had to be taken care of (bills paid--ugh!) and get the little things I was doing for my hubby and girls done before they got home, so blogging got pushed to the back burner.  Then yesterday I wasn't feeling well and didn't even visit the stamp room.  I just layed on the couch and rested.  Today I'm feeling better, but had everything from yesterday to catch up.  Funny how when mom is sick no one takes over.  Hmmmm???

Anyway, onto my card.  Nothing real fancy and very easy to make.  You could even change the sentiment and use the same layout and stamp.  I think this would make a nice Thinking of You card and it could be made in any color.

Here's what I used:
Stamp Set/s:  Take It to Heart, Teeny Tiny Wishes
Ink:  Island Indigo
Paper: Island Indigo and Whisper White
Other: Adorning Accents Embossing Folder, Hearts Framelits and Island Indigo Ribbon

Blessings,
Renee

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails