Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Kindness Matters

Well it's hump day and the weekend is not far away.  Do you have special plans for the weekend?  I have a Stampin'Up! workshop on Saturday and then my hubby and I are going to the movies to see The Vow.  Really looking forward to seeing that.  Oh and I'm looking forward to Wendy's workshop too. *Ü*

Well onto today's card.  I used the stamp set Kindness Matters.  This set in found in the Idea Book and Catalog, but during Sale-a-bration you can receive this set for FREE with a $50 order.


It's really a cute little set as you can see here:
Kindness Matters Stamp Set - by Stampin' Up!
Here's what I used:
Stamp Set: Kindess Matters
Paper: Baja Breeze, Calypso Coral, Whisper White
Ink: Baja Breeze, Calypso Coral
Other:  Labels Framelits, Doily Large Sizzlet Die, Everyday Enchantment Organdy Ribbon (SAB), Dimensionals and Glue Dots

Don't you just love the Doily?  I was a little hesitant about this die since it has so many little pieces that need to come out, but it cut very easily and the little pieces popped right out.  It's available in the Occasions Mini Catalog and sells for $21.95.

Well I hope you enjoyed this card and thanks for stopping by.

Blessings
Renee

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails