Monday, April 30, 2012

Last Day of the Occasions Mini Catalog

Well today is the last day to order from the Occasions Mini Catalog.

The "Carry-Over" list of products from the Occasions Mini Catalog is out. I don't know about you, but I'm suprised about the Mixed Bunch Stamp Set not being on this list. You know what that means - if you haven't ordered it yet - today's your LAST CHANCE to get a hold of what I can say, "is one of my all time favorites"!

http://www.stampinup.com/us/documents/CarryOver_Occassions_0412_US.pdf
 

I am already for my Summer Smooches class tonight and I can't wait for the ladies to come and make these projects.  I think they are pretty cute if I do say so myself.  I will be placing an order tonight after the class so if you'd like to order please contact me ASAP.

I will try and upload photos tomorrow of tonight's projects.  I have to take my aunt to the doctor tomorrow, but hopefully that won't be an all day affair.

Thanks so much for stopping by.
Blessings,
Renee

P. S.  Don't forget about the retiring lists of stamps and accessories along with the decor elements.  The links are on the left of this blog.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails