Thursday, May 3, 2012

Summer Smooches Class Card

I know I had promised to post this a couple of days ago, but I've been sick.  Have a cold/flu thing going and I've about coughed my guts out.  I know you really wanted to know that, didn't you?  I've got one card uploaded and will try and do the rest maybe this weekend.  We are taking Lindsay to Detroit, yes the real Detroit not a surrounding city, to take a test for the State of Michigan for a possible job.  Even if she doesn't get this current job she will at least have this test taken and will not have to take it again for other state job opportunities.  We are really hoping she gets this job, but are leaving it in the Lord's hands.  He knows what is best for her.  So I said all that to say I won't have time to upload anything tomorrow unless I can possibly get it scheduled tonight to post tomorrow.  We'll see, as I said not feeling the greatest.  So many people have had this creeping crud and I'll be glad when mine is gone.

Onto the stamping project............


I cased this card from my friend Patty Bennett.  It was a simple card and everyone loved it.  Thanks Patty for the idea.  It's hard to see in the photo, but the vase was stamped and punched out with the Wide Oval Punch and then layered in the embossed circle with dimensionals.  We used some of the new Daffodil Delight Seam Binding that will be available in the new catalog debuting on June 1.  Also available will be the Summer Smooches DSP as well as the matching stamp set.

Don't forget about the retiring stamps and accessories that will only be available until May 31 (accessories is while supplies last).  You can shop from my website www.reneeond.stampinup.net.  You can even add Clearance Rack items when you order through my website.  Lots of great deals there.  Place an order of $150 and you will even receive hostess rewards.   Don't delay, get your favorites now before they are gone forever.

Blessings,
Renee

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails