Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Reserve your Catalog!!!

It's been a couple of long days the last two days.  Had my mom into ER yesterday trying to get to the bottom of some of her health problems and then today I spent most of the day trying to get a hold of doctors, meds refilled, test results, etc....

Yesterday I told my mom she should know I really love her because it was new catalog debut for demos on line and we could place our pre-orders for some sneak peak products and with that order get our demo copy of the new catalog.  Instead I was a the hospital with her.  Of course I was joking and I did get her to smile inspite of her not feeling well.  While we waited for test results I quickly placed my order, but didn't get it in in time for the expedited delivery cut off.  Oh well, I placed it anyway.  My mom is far more important.  Well this morning I find out that it did ship 2 day expedited even though it was past the cut off time.  So my order will be here tomorrow.  Yay!!!  I only expedite a couple times of year and the new catalog is one of them.

Can't wait for tomorrow and the delivery of my new Sneak Peak catalog items and my new 2012-2013 catalog. It's going to be a fun day if I can get some alone time. Have you reserved your catalog? Please let me know if you would like one. I'll be having a New Catalog Open House the first part of June for picking them up. Stay tuned for details.

Maybe tomorrow I can even get in a sneak peak project.  Here's hoping barring any medical problems. :)

Thanks for your patience
Blessings,
Renee

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I would like to reserve a new catalog!!! Please and thanks!
joni

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails