Saturday, June 9, 2012

Another Catalog Case

Well I've spent the day going through my stamping stuff and pulling out a lot of retired stuff for my BOGO Open House on Thursday, June 28.  As I've said before this is my 3rd year doing this and it has been a bit hit so if you are planning on coming please RSVP so I can plan for make and takes.  You will get deals that night from me like no other time of year and it's only for that one night.  Can't believe how much I've pulled out already and I'm sure I have more to go through yet.

When the new catalog comes out I really like to go through and see what sets I have and can case the project that is in the catalog.  I think it makes me feel like I have new stuff even if I'm not using new stuff.  This card is on page 76 and I think it uses this set in a much different way than one would think, upon first looking at the set Just Believe.

Now they used a Vintage Faceted Button, but since I don't have those YET, I used a clear Bitty Button.  The colors are:  Calypso Coral, Daffodil Delight, Gumball Green, Pool Party and Real Red.  The size of the card is 3" x 6" and would fit into a standard (bill paying) kind of envelope.  I know most of us probably don't pay bills through the mail anymore or very few.  Cards are much more fun to send in the mail anyway. *Ü*

I have to do a little bragging in this post if that is ok.  Our youngest daughter Brooke graduated from Baker College last night with honors.  We are so proud of the fine young woman she's become and now begins a new phase of her life.  Best Wishes for much success and happiness sweetheart.  Mommy and Daddy love you.


Thanks for stopping by!
Blessings,
Renee

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails