Thursday, June 7, 2012

Patio Party Birthday Cake

Wow can you believe this is the 4th post since last Saturday.  That's really a record for me as of late.  I'm trying, really I am.  I love to be able to stamp and share with you all.

I decided I wanted to do a little paper piecing with this stamp set Make a Cake.  Of course being a cake decorator this set was one I knew I wanted and to my delight I actually earned it for free.  That makes it even better. *Ü*
The colors are actually better IRL.  Maybe it's time for a new camera????  I used Midnight Muse for the base, Patio Party DSP, Primrose Petals, Midnight Muse and the Summer Starfruit.  I stamped the different layers of the cake on the Patio Party DSP and cut them out and attached.  Again I used the Itty Bitty Banners set and the Banners Framelits.  The Primrose Petals layer is raised on dimensionals as is the banner for a little added dimension. 

Blessings,
Renee

1 comment:

Shauna Cundick said...

Love this card. Great idea to paper piece the cake!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails