Monday, November 26, 2012

Curly Paper Wreath

When I saw the wreath that fellow demo Pam Steckman made, I just knew I had to make one.  So this past weekend my sister was here for Thanksgiving and we got together on Friday and created wreaths.  This was so fun and easy to make and actually quite relaxing.

I used the Candlelight Christmas Specialty DSP to make mine.  The directions said you would need about 6 sheets, but I used a little more than that.  I wanted mine to be really full.  I used a 12" wreath form.  If any of my local ladies are interested in making one of these please let me know ASAP and I will do a class.  Contact me for more details.
 
Here is a pic of us being silly.  Yes, Carin used a bigger wreath form than I did.
 
 
Thanks for stopping by!
Blessings,
Renee

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails