Monday, December 30, 2013

A Favor and a Gift

Good afternoon!  I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas and that your New Year will be even better.  I've got a little favor to ask, but in so doing I'm also offering a little free gift.  Want to see what the gift is?

You could be the proud new owner of one set of these earrings. I have a little goal I would really like to meet before the year is out so what I'm going to do is give the first two people to place an order on my website or through me (min. shipping of $6.95 will apply) of $25 or more before tax and shipping will receive a set of these earrings.  These earrings are made with our beautiful Frosted Finishes embellishments.  These are still available in the Holiday catalog.  Remember the Holiday catalog is only good through January 2, but this special offer needs to be ordered before midnight on Dec. 31.  So who is going to be the lucky ones to own these earrings?  Believe me these earrings are way prettier in person.  This picture doesn't do them justice.
 
Thanks so much for stopping by and I'm looking forward to a great stamping new year in 2014!
 
Blessings,
Renee

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails