Friday, April 11, 2014

Scrap It Up! Day #3

First let me say that I have been having so much fun with this new challenge I gave myself and at the same time I'm using up stuff that is just sitting in a box.  I've really got so many cards done up now that I think I should share more than one today.  Here goes..........

 This one started from the leftover pieces of Watercolor DSP.  I just can't bring myself to throw away even the tiniest scraps of DSP.  I used the Hearts a Flutter Framelits to cut the DSP.  I've had these framelits for awhile, but haven't used them very much.  The butterflies were punched out from scrap pieces with the smaller butterflies being attached with dimensionals.  And what is a butterfly without some bling.  I added rhinestones to their little bodies.  The "thx" comes from the Circle Card Thinlets.  Ran the Pool Party piece through the Big Shot using the Woodgrain Embossing Folder.  A pretty simple card, but look at all the pieces I used up.
This is just cool card, I think.  The Peachy Keen stamp set is so cool to begin with the and I love the Retro Fresh DSP.  The polka dot pieces are from the 2013-2015 In Color DSP stack.  Again these are all miss matched pieces, but they came together to make this neat card.

Just for fun I want to share a card I made quite awhile ago and just hadn't shard.  It too uses the Peachy Keen stamp set.

I think this would make a good masculine card.  The Gold Foil paper really makes this card pop.

Thanks for stopping by and feel free to leave a comment if you see something you like or have a question about anything.

Blessings,
Renee

1 comment:

Wendy Zick said...

I will be in the rubber room tomorrow playing with my new "toys" and digging through my scrap box. Thanks for the inspiation!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails