Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Double Post

I had some computer issues yesterday and didn't get a post up so today I will show you two projects.  I'm going to have to do something about this computer issue, but not sure what as of now.  Mine is slowly getting more and more outdated and it will be time to get a new one soon.  It may be time, but my bank account tells me different.  If you have any suggestions please feel to let me know.  I'm definitely open.


I just love the Coastal Cabana In Color and will be so sad when it leaves us come the end of May.  I'm trying to not be a hoarder and using it up.  OK, I probably won't use it all up and will have to hoard some.  LOL!

These second set of cards I used the same colors.....Coastal Cabana and Calypso Coral and the Lotus Blossom SAB stamp set.  What do you do when you smug your card?  Well use a sequin of course.  That's what I did on the second one.  No mistakes in stamping, only room for embellishments.  LOL!  These cards will be going out to some dear people who were so kind to us during the passing of Frank's mom.

Thanks for stopping by.
Blessings,
Renee

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails