Thursday, February 12, 2015

Happy Blooming Birthday!

Do you mind if I whine a little?  Oh, you don't?  Good!  It is so cold....3º and I'm not sure with the windchill what it is.  I can't even think about going out so I'm house bound.  The cold is so hard on a person with Fibro so I just will try and stay as warm as possible.  I'm washing clothes today.  Maybe I should hop in the dryer?  Oh no that's my hubby's thing or at least it was when he was a kid.  He put his younger brother in the dryer and turned it on.  That explains a lot about his brother.  LOL!  It's hard for me to imagine Frank doing something so silly.

Ok, whine over.  Here is my project for today.  I love the new Something Borrowed DSP from the Occasions catalog.  It's so elegant.  I paired it with some Very Vanilla and Calypso Coral.  The DSP is Sahara Sand and Whisper White so you would think that using Whisper White would be the way to go, but I actually like Very Vanilla and Whisper White together.  I love when I get to mix white and off white on a wedding cake.  Something about it makes it seem so elegant.  The flower is from the Flower Shop stamp set and the words are from Flower Patch.  The green used is Mossy Meadow.



Hope you are having a great day!
Blessings,
Renee

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails