Monday, May 25, 2015

Happy Birthday............Flower Pot!

Hey there!  Happy Memorial Day!  I hope you are having a nice day and that you've stopped and paused to say thanks in some sort of way to those of whom this day is all about.  A big thanks to all those who have served and are still serving to protect this great country we live in.  We can never repay you for your great sacrifices.

On Saturday in our stamping Facebook group, fellow demo Chris Galbraith posted an adorable card and when I saw it I just knew I had to case it.  I'm not sure if Chris has a website or I would direct you to it.  Here is my version of her card.

I used the new color Watermelon Wonder for the flower and some new DSP that will be in the upcoming catalog as well for the flower pot and the bow.  The embossing folder is new as well.

If you haven't received the new catalog yet and you would like one please let me know.  They can be picked up here at my house or if you need me to mail it to you, all I ask is that you help cover the shipping of $5.

Well Brooke and I have been crafting today and now it's time to get some supper, so here is wishing you an enjoyable evening and I will see you back here hopefully tomorrow.

Blessings,
Renee

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails