Friday, May 22, 2015

Sharing in Your Sorrow

It's Friday!  We made it!  Looking forward to a good weekend.  We have a graduation party to attend and other than that, it is going to be pretty laid back.  I'll get to spend some time with my hubby on Sunday and Monday and I'm going to try real hard not to think about this being the first holiday ever that my Lindsay won't be here.  At least it's not like it's Christmas.  That one would be a little harder to handle.

I had to make a couple of sympathy cards in the last week so I thought I'd share those with you today.


The Thoughts and Prayers stamp set is always a go to set for sympathy cards.


Here I used the new set You've Got This from the upcoming catalog and just paired it with words from the Thoughts and Prayers set.  It's a little hard to see, but I stamped the flower twice and cut one out and layered it with dimensionals to raise it up a bit.  I used some more of that beautiful Something Borrowed DSP on this card as well.  You really should get you some of that DSP before it is gone.

Have a great weekend!
Blessings,
Renee

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails