Tuesday, May 2, 2017

Eastern Elegance

Hi there my stamping friends!  As of yesterday, the new Eastern Elegance Suite of products are available for order. This suite is beautiful and has so many possibilities.  I'll be sharing a few cards with you today and I also want to tell you about my class coming up on May 16.  In this class you will be making projects using this beautiful suite of products and also learn some of the great possibilities that this suite has.  Here is the info for the class and it will also be posted on my Facebook page.

Class...........Eastern Elegance
Place...........My home
When..........May 16
Time...........6:15 pm
What to bring........adhesive, scissors, bone folder
A light supper will be served as well.
Cost............ $20
Please RSVP by May 12.  It is very important that I have a good count on how many are attending.




Thanks for stopping by and I look forward to hearing from my local gals who will be attending.
Blessings,
Renee

Product List

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails