Thursday, May 11, 2017

OSAT May Clean and Simple Blog Hop

Hey there!  It's that time again for the OSAT blog hop.  This month's theme is clean and simple.  I knew what I wanted to make, but wasn't sure what stamp set I'd use.  Well lo and behold my new catalog preorder came a day earlier than was scheduled so I had to use my new goodies.  I hope you like my projects.



I've always liked the idea of making a border by hand and that was the first card I knew I wanted to make.  Then I got the idea that maybe I should make a set of clean and simple cards, so that is what I did and made a quick and easy holder for them as my 3D project.  I'm sorry I won't be able to link to any of the products because they won't be for sale until the debut of the new catalog on June1.  All products or than the butterfly embossing folder and the envelope punch board (holder) are sneak peek items.






The new SU In Colors are beautiful and there are some great new products coming so please stay tuned.  Click on the next button below and you will be taken to the wonderful blog of Wynne Grob


Blessings and enjoy the hop!
Renee

This month's hoppers

1 comment:

Jessie Holton said...

Great set of cards & I love your colour combo xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails