Thursday, January 4, 2018

Throw Back Thursday

Well since I wasn’t able to stamp today (too cold in my basement office) I thought I’d share a little throw back Thursday with you.  It came up in my Timehop today and said it was from 10 years ago.  I believe this set is still in my collection because I liked it so well.

I remember how much fun I had making this card. I’m thinking it would be fun to color now with the new Blends pens. It really fits our current weather too.  We are in single digits this week and just trying to stay warm. It’s cold enough that most schools have been called off for the last two days and tomorrow already. Unfortunately I still have to go to my part time job tomorrow. My boss will not give me the day off, I’m sure. I work for my daughter Brooke. She’s a slave driver so it’s a good thing she’s cute. Lol!

Blessings

Renee

Ok I’m trying something new.  I just downloaded an app for my blog. It’s suppose to make it easier. Let’s see. I’ve been coloring in the evening while watching tv with the hubby so I’m already working on one of my goals (see Tuesday’s post for those). I love to color and this sweet kitty was a fun picture to color. 


Hey it looks like it worked.  Wow if I can post from my iPad, this will be so much easier!  

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails