Thursday, November 11, 2021

OSAT Blog Hop Season of Cheer

Welcome to the OSAT November Blog Hop!  I love the November hop because it's all about the holidays.  I chose one of my favorite bundles in the current mini catalog.  I used the suite Sweet Stockings. This adorable card was inspired by my sweet grandpups, Captian Morgan, Gunner Scott and June Bug Elizabeth. 
This card may seem hard, but the dies make this card so easy to make and our wonderful blends make it fun to color. 
My 3D project was pretty simple to do as well.  I did use a retired die from Stampin'Up!, but you could find a stocking pattern on the internet or even draw one yourself to make this.  I featured the Sweet Stockings DSP for my focal image on the stocking.  I just fussy cut one of the cute pups from the paper.  I stamped a background on the stocking using a stamp from the set and the white top, heel and toe pieces I embossed with the one embossing folder from the Wintery 3D embossing folder.  I will list all the items used at the bottom of this post and you can purchase any of them from my store. I wanted to put some of the veggie treats that grandpa Frank buys for the babies, but we didn't have any on hand.  They'll be home for Thanksgiving so I guess he better stock up.  I added their names to the stockings on the card to make it even more personalized.

Here is my oldest daughter Lindsay and the three pupper dogs. Love all these babies so much!
Hope you will continue to follow the rest of the hop by clicking on the names in the list below.  Thanks for stopping by!
Blessings, 
Renee 





Product List
Paper Snips
[103579]
$10.00

2 comments:

Carin said...

Very cute! I love all those furkids & not so furkid too!

Mikaela Titheridge, The Crafty oINK Pen said...

Super cute projects x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails