Thursday, June 9, 2022

OSAT Blog Hop The Great Outdoors

 

Welcome to page and the OSAT blog hop The Great Outdoors.  I'm so glad you are here.  This hop is going to be a fun one.  I know I had fun creating my projects for you and I hope you enjoy them. So lets get started.
I love everything about this card.  I'll admit I'm not the best at masculine cards, but I think I hit the mark on this one.  I used my new set Wildlife Wonder.  I actually can't wait to make more with set.  I'm usually more of a cutesy and flower gal when it comes to creating, but this set just caught my eye and I think it works great for this blog hop them.  I also used the stamp set Mountain Air for the background and it's matching dies as well. I think most of what I did is pretty much self explanatory, but if you have questions please feel free to leave a comment and I'll get back to you. I used the tone on tone style of stamping with using the same color of ink as well as the same color of DSP, which is from the Pretty Prints.  This DSP is gorgeous and is quite versatile. 

I've been cleaning my office/stamp room the last few days.  Pitching junk and trying to get some organization to my stamping domain.   While do so I came across this notebook.  Not sure where it came from.  It was just a plain folded type notebook so I put it aside and I'm glad I did.  This was the perfect 3D project for this month and I was able to use my Layering Diorama dies to create my focal image on this.  I used the other side of  the Pretty Prints DSP and then brought in some Basic Gray and Smokey Slate as well.

Thanks so much for stopping by and please continue on the hop by clicking on the next name below mine.  
Blessings,
Renee







Product List
Paper Snips
[103579]
$11.00

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails