Tuesday, November 18, 2008

A Diet Pepsi Ornament.....


you ask? Ok, maybe you didn't, but I just had to make one of these after seeing it on a blog a week or so ago. I can't remember where or I would give credit where credit was due. It's a wonderful idea. In the process of punching these out it also sharpens your punches. So you are actually accomplishing two things at once. (he-he) I added some of the pretties beads and used the stick pin from the kit as well. Yes, I actually used one of them puppies, believe it or not! So get drinking your DietPepsi or whatever kind of pop you drink and make yourself an original ornament. Even if it's Coke (my Coke friends know who they are and I like 'em just the same) *grin*


Hope you are having a great day!

Renee

1 comment:

ruth said...

Is there anything besides diet pepsi? I think not. ;)

Cute ornament!!! So (dumb question I'm sure) what do you cut into the can with?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails