Thursday, November 13, 2008

A Lighted Gift

Hi stampers, as this is being posted I am in Chicago with my sisters for a girls get-a-way. Carin's church is taking a chartered bus for an over night shopping trip to the windy city. We've never been so we are looking forward to a great time. I'm sure I'll have lots to share when we get back.
This little box is really too stinkin' cute IRL. I discovered this at the $ General although it looked nothing like this when I bought it. It had some plastic red ribbon that was a little flat and the sides were just plain. I went to work and added some rub-ons and some Riding Hood Red ribbon. This little puppy lights up and really is too cute and the best part is it was only a dollar.
Hope you are having a great day!
Renee

2 comments:

Carin said...

This box is beautiful! It looks so professional... oh yeah you are a professional! love me.

Kim said...

That is too stinkin' cute!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails