Saturday, November 29, 2008

Winter Post


Are you getting tired of this set yet? I'm not. I had another one of those plain porcelain ornaments left that I had made a while back (see this post) I covered the last one with craft ink, but this one I wanted to cover with Baja Breeze and SU doesn't carry the craft pad in that color so I just used the classic ink. It took a few more layers, but it worked. I then covered the edges using gold Encore ink and stamped the images with it as well. When it was dry I sprayed on a light coat of acrylic sealer and then added my gold ribbon (SU retired) It really has that antique/vintage look, don't you think? I really should have bought more of those that day when they were on sale. Now the search begins to see if I can find more.


Hope you are having a great holiday weekend. Don't forget about the Holiday Extravaganza sale still going on through Monday, December 1. Supplies are limited do don't delay. The All In the Family Bundle and the Mission Embossable is already sold out. Just go to my Stampin'Up! web site and click on the SHOP NOW button to purchase or call me direct. Either way, but HURRY!

Blessings,

Renee

1 comment:

Danielsmommy said...

Golly Gee wiz Na, I hope you had a swell Turkey Day!

Love, H

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails