Monday, November 24, 2008

A Snowy Monday

My mom and dad invited me over for breakfast this morning so Lindsay and I headed over with the intention of just staying a little while. Well I finally arrived home around 6:30 tonight. Long breakfast eh? This is what my mom and I ended up working on this very snowy Monday. Don't you love 'em?


I had this idea in my head the minute Shelli showed her apron at convention. My mind went to a table runner. Don't ask me why, but others must have been thinking the same thing because I've seen a couple of others make a table runner using material, but my mind went to felt. We used the exclusive SU pennant die for the base of the table runner. I'll post more info and see if I can get a better picture tomorrow in the daylight so you can see it a little better, but I just had to share this quick tonight.
Renee

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails