Tuesday, November 18, 2008

I'm so excited!

UPS just left my house and guess what he brought me? I got my Country Living Holiday Collection Stampin' Kit. You would not believe how much stuff is in this kit. So worth the price. And speaking of price did you know if you order the kit from me by this Friday, Nov. 21 I will be offering a FREE class to you with two different class dates of Tuesday, Dec. 2 at 3:00 or 7:00 pm or Saturday, Dec. 6 at 10:00 am. Hurry time is running out and you won't want to miss out on this FREE class. Remember I accept cash, check or credit cards (Visa, MasterCard and Discover)


Sorry about the glare on the picture. I'll be back tomorrow with some completed projects. You are just gonna love this kit, I promise.
Renee

1 comment:

Carin said...

I'm glad you are excited... I'm sure I will be too when I see all you do with it.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails