Friday, November 7, 2008

Just another non-electrical day!

I know some of you probably may think I'm making this up or that maybe I've done some time travel to the days when electricity wasn't so reliable, but really I haven't. Again yesterday we lost electricity. Yes, you read that right. From 9:30 am to 3:00 pm. Really have no reason as to why, but I did finally get someone at DTE to file a report about all the frequent outages we have here. Granted the barn issue was completely different, but if the wind blows a little we are out. We loose electricity at least a half dozen times a year. Yesterday was beautiful, sunny, no wind so I'm not sure what was up. Anyway, that is the reason for no post yesterday.

Here's what I have for you today. Easy pencil holders.
I found this idea over on Hannah Kost's blog. She has some great ideas on her blog so take a visit if you have the time. These are so quick and easy to make. I think a pack of these need to go to a special algebra tutor I know. She probably could use an extra pencil or two. *wink* Sometimes the most giving and gracious people we come in contact with are the teachers and para-professionals who work with our kids. They do a job that would not be my first choice as a profession. This para-professional puts up with the perfectionist daughter I have. I'm not sure if Brooke really needs the help in algebra or she likes the time she spends with the tutor. Thanks Mrs. K for your love of my child.
Have an "electrifying" day!
Renee

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails