Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Holiday Projects

I found a little time this morning to make a couple cards for the holder I showed you yesterday. What do you think? I just love the Pink Pirouette and Riding Hood Red colors together. How about you?




The snowflake was cut with the Sizzix Snowflake Die and I added a felt flurries snowflake to the center of it along with a rhinestone brad. The exclusive Top Note Die was used for the Bella Rose DSP piece. The words are from the All Holidays set and punched out with the new Wide Oval Punch and then I added a little Riding Hood Red satin ribbon. All supplies are Stampin'Up! of course.
On the other card I used the Holiday Treasures DSP, Season of Joy stamp set, Scallop Edge punch and Riding Hood Red grosgrain ribbon.
I'm still working on the box pattern. I'll get back to you a little later.
Blessings,
Renee

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful cards. I do like how those colors go together.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails