Friday, February 20, 2009

Another Trendy Trees Card


Here is another card I made yesterday using the Trendy Trees set. I cased this card from over on SCS. I did change it up a bit, but it definitely was the inspiration for it. ( I'm sorry I can't link to it right now since SCS seems to be down, but I will give full credit as soon as I can) Now here's the deets.....................

Paper: Urban Garden DSP, Baja Breeze, Not Quite Navy, Basic Gray, Whisper White
Stamp Set: Trendy Trees (pg. 91)
Ink: Baja Breeze, Kiwi Kiss, Basic Gray
Kiwi Kiss Satin Ribbon (pg. 179), Dimensionals to pop the middle tree up

Have a great Friday.

Renee






1 comment:

Unknown said...

I like this, and may just CASE it for next week's workshop if that's ok?

And...you've been tagged. Check it out here

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails