Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Day 3 of Sweet Week


Hey stampers, it's day three of what I'm calling "Sweet" week. Showing you little sweet things you can make for those you care about. Last night I had a workshop and these were the make and takes we created. Nothing real fancy, but sweet nonetheless. I cased the card from here. Thanks Robin for the adorable card idea. The little cello bag was all my own idea. If you can't tell, I really like the SU exclusive Top Note Sizzix Die. It really is a versatile die. If you are enjoying the special "sweet" week projects leave me a comment and let me know.

Sweet Blessings,
Renee

2 comments:

Kim said...

Very nice. Great job! I'm so thinking of getting the Top Note.

ruth said...

I love your ideas! :) I'm hard pressed to even have time to make Dh's valentine card this year. Do you think I could possibly find last years card and re-use it? LOL

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails