Sunday, February 22, 2009

Hearty Trendy Trees


I cased this from lisahenke over on SCS. You can see her card HERE. I changed a few things. I made the background embossed using the exclusive textured embossing plates from SU. I also made little snips in the kiwi kiss green to make it look like grass and last, but not least I had a little smudge when I stamped the words so I added a little heart from the Heart to Heart punch. I'm finding this is a great reason to have this punch. It's great to cover those little smudges without it looking obvious and besides that I thought it tied it in real well with the 4 Baja Breeze hearts that were used. Now you never would have known if I hadn't told ya, now would ya? *wink*
Have a great Sunday!
Renee

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails