Saturday, February 21, 2009

New Stamps!

First off let me say sorry for the late posting today. I went and had breakfast with my hubby, my daddy and Brooke this morning, picked up some groceries and then was going to go and scrapbook with some friends. Well by the time I got home I just plain didn't feel good and didn't feel like fighting this snowstorm we're having today to do so. This weather is not good for fibromyalgia, but that's another story for another day.

Here are a few cards I've made in the last couple of days. Sorry to those who were at my workshop last night that these aren't new for you, but it's what I have for today.
This is the new Fifth Avenue Floral stamp set. Don't ya just love it? And yes it matches our cool Decor Elements Manhattan Flowers. Don't know what the Decor Elements are all about? Check out the brochure on the left side of my blog here for the details. I used the Scallop Eyelet punch on both of these cards. As a border and then as a border completely around a rectangle. Wanna know how it's done? Contact me and book a SU party and I'll show you how.
Doesn't this look yummy? When I saw this stamp at convention last summer I knew that I eventually would have to get it. There were words in the middle of this cupcake, but I knew that I'd not use the words since they are a thank you from a child so before I mounted this on the wood block I took my xacto knife and cute them out. Now no need to use a marker to only ink up the parts I wanted. I kept the words and could mount them on the other side of the block if I wanted.
Ok, that's all for now. I've made chicken noodle soup (yes, homemade) and bread (ok, it's from frozen dough, but it still counts as homemade right?) so Frank and I will have supper and then maybe cuddle on the couch and watch that movie he bought me last week for Valentine's Day.
Stay warm!
Renee

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails