Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Big Shot Meets Vinyl & Vase


Yes, you read that right---Big Shot, Vinyl and a Vase. Can you believe you could use all these things together? And I did it all for probably around a $1.00. Yesterday I went with my folks to Menard's to help pick out a light fixture with them. Well while Daddy was getting all his "manly things" he needed, mom and I discovered a few things ourselves and this vase was one of them. Guess the price? 84 cents. Yes, 84 cents. Can you believe it? So today I had other things that needed attention, but finally got this finished late this afternoon. I used the Big Shot and Exclusive SU! Sizzix dies and SU vinyl to create this. I was needing another color of vinyl, but I only have ordered the white so I used some gold contact paper for the center of the flowers. Did you know there are over 50 materials you can use in the Big Shot and contact paper and vinyl are just two of them. The word dream is from a SU set of rub-ons (Eastern Elegance) that are now retired.
I am just so tickled with how this came out. Maybe another trip to Menard's is in order since I bought one vase. They had lots of neat shapes and colors to pic from. Think this looks a little like Riding Hood Red? It's actually a perfect match. Now what else can I make to go with this???? I'll have to work on that. So until tomorrow, have a wonderful evening.
Renee

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very nice!!!

Anonymous said...

Way to Creative Renee! I am so envyous of you . Beautiful !

Carin said...

love your vase.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails