Friday, February 6, 2009

Lovey Dovey Valentine


Don't you just love Valentine's Day? Ok, maybe some don't (hmmm Michele), but as a kid I always loved it when we would make boxes for our Valentines. I guess even back then I loved the creativity of it all. Yesterday I opened a fresh box of oatmeal and as I poured it into my Tupperware container I thought hey, I need to save this and do something with it, but instead of putting it off for "later" as I usually do, I sat down and made this. Isn't it cute? I used the Candy Lane DSP (page 159 in the new catalog) to cover the box and used sticky strip and mono multi adhesive (page 191) to attach it. The birds are actually already printed on the paper and are probably 3 times the size of the birds in the Love you Much stamp set (page 27) I added the piece on top. I'm not sure if it really goes, but I had this lying around and thought why not use it. Same colors, but it's a snow flurry on top and it probably would be better if it was a heart?. Oh, and the heart on the front is from the new awesome Hostess Only set A Little Somethin' (page 20) This set matches a lot of our punches. Now how cool is that? Book a party and you could earn that set absolutely FREE
Hope you enjoyed it. Now go and make yourself a Valentine box. You never know who might give you a Valentine or two. *wink*
Hugs!
Renee

1 comment:

Kim said...

Gotta love oatmeal. Great for cholesterol and crafting.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails