Thursday, February 12, 2009

I've been cleaning

UpdateD February 11, 2009

Sorry about the lack of posts, but I've been cleaning and organizing the last few days. In the process I've come across a few retired items I'm going to put up for sale. Prices do not include shipping to you. If you are local we can make arrangements for pick up or after you tell me what you want I will find out a shipping price for you. All items are new, stamp sets are new
and unmounted. So take a look see and let me know if you are interested. I'll try and be back tomorrow with a stamping project.

Blessings,
Renee


Love and Happiness Rub-ons $5.00 SOLD

Organdy Silver $4.00 SOLD
Organdy Navy $4.00 SOLD
Organdy Ivory $4.00 PENDING

Organdy Ivory 1/2" $4.00 SOLD
Mellow Moss Gingham $5.00
SOLD

Very Punny $12.00
Perfect Presentation $15.00

Dilly Dally $10.00
For a Friend $12.00 SOLD

Bold Brights Buttons $6.00 SOLD

Magic Metal $5.00 Missing two of the reinforcements as seen in photo.

Magic Mesh $3.50

Flirty Ribbon Originals $10.00 PENDING

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi!! I would like some of the ribbon especially the Navy Organdy 0 how do I contact you?

Unknown said...

Can I please have the ivory organza & mellow moss ribbon that's left?

Pls. email me at mhanway at gmail dot com

Thanks!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails