Sunday, December 16, 2007

Another SNOW day!



Can you believe it? Another snow day Sunday. It was just announced that Lakers and most of the other schools in the county are now officially closed tomorrow. Brooke still gets so excited over a snow day and I must admit I kinda like them too. Gives ya a reason to do just what ya want. I cleaned up my stamp room (not really what I wanted to do), but a good thing anyway. I also have been stamping a little as well.
Are you giving any gift cards this year? If you are, here's a neat idea for giving that card. Here's what you'll need--one of each--Cardstock 6 1/2" x 4" (score at 1 3/8" & 4"), Designer Paper 1 1/8" x 3 3/4" and 2 1/4" x 3 3/4" That's it. Decorate as you'd like. I got this idea from a fellow stamper (ncmorgan) over on SCS.
Don't have time to make your gift card holders? Feel free to contact me and I'll make them for you, for a small fee of course. Want to give a SU gift certificate? Give me a call and I can get that taken care of as well.
Thanks for stopping in today!
Snowy Blessings,
Renee


1 comment:

Lori Barnett said...

These look great. I'm checking out your blog. Great ideas girl! Gonna bookmark and come back later. Going to tuck in my little one. And I think that the snow is awesome!! I would love to see some of that in Phoenix! ha ha ha

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails