Wednesday, December 5, 2007

What to post?

OK, wasn't sure what to post today, but I thought you might like to see what I did with my folders that need to be at my right hand most days. I used some of the Sarah DP that was retired from last years catalog. Gasp! What will I do? I used my paper instead of hoarding. I adhered the paper to the file folders using Craft Bond acid free multi purpose spray adhesive made by Elmer's (yes, the cow logo company). It worked really great and was very quick. Having your folders, especially the ones with bills in them look pretty is much nicer even if you still have to pay them.

Blessings,
Renee

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I went to splitcoaststampers.com and found alot of creative ideas there. It is nice to find a website (other than yours of course!)that carries ideas for StampinUp.
As for the bill folder, don't you just wish everyone would be as thought as you when it comes to making bills pretty :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails