Monday, December 10, 2007

Good Monday Morning!


Why do my Monday's always start out not very good? I awoke this morning to the sound of a cat hacking up on my new bedroom carpet. If you have a cat you know the sound and it can wake you like no other sound can. Well anyway I guess it got me up early this morning and I've already accomplished quite a few items on my list for today. Here is one of the them. These stars are so easy to make and if you are attending my customer Christmas party this Friday I'll be showing you how. Please RSVP, ASAP if you are coming on Friday. Until then enjoy the snowflake.

Renee

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Unfortunately I can't be there -- is there a way of finding out the directions anyway.

KellyS said...

This is adorable! Great job! Watch out, those spies might see it! ;)

Julie S. said...

Very Lovely!

Andrea Davis said...

Could you email me instructions for this snowflake project? I am a hobby demonstrator from wisconsin with several teacher gifts to make by friday. I got the link to your blog from split coast and I was looking through your postings- they are great.
Thanks
Andrea
stampin.andrea@hotmail.com

Karen beavers said...

Can I get directions for this star. I live in Oklahoma and found this when surfing your blog.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails