Monday, March 1, 2010

Big Shot & Felt

I had intended to get these posted on the weekend, but somehow that didn't happen.  Hubby had Saturday off from work so we spent some time together and even went to a movie on Saturday night, then met some friends and family for dinner.  Well we ate their dinner leftovers--long story and not very interesting.  *grin*  And today I've been a "domestic goddess". LOL  We're having swiss steak for supper and I also baked some muffins.  Yum!

Anyway here's what I have for you...............

These are made with felt and the Big Shot.  Aren't they just too, too cute?  Quite a few years ago I did a lot of felt projects, especially with my girls so when I saw that others were using felt with the Big Shot I got so excited I just about PIMP (peed in my pants).  I know it doesn't take much to excite me. LOL  There is just something about making a blanket stitch that I like.  Ok by now you think I've really lost it. LOL  I love to make things for my girls so both of these went to them.  Believe me I'll be making more.


Dies used: Top Note, Flower Daisies #2, Baskets & Blooms
Stampin'Up! buttons and pretties kit

Blessings,
Renee

5 comments:

Renee said...

These are so cute! What a great way to use your die cut ! I got the flower pin today...thank you so much! I pinned it to my purse and I love it!

joni said...

Oh I love it!!! I see a Girl Scout project blooming :)
Thanks for all the wonderful ideas and pics!!!

Kim said...

Very cute and colorful!

Carin said...

so adorable!

Rhonda Langley said...

Really cute! I never thought to make this a cell phone holder!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails